Company: QTS Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 40.0 Megawatts
QTS acquired this site via the Carpathia acquisition in 2015. The site is also known as the Blue Ridge Data Center when it was owned by Carpathia.
- 10,000 sq. ft. currently available with expansion potential for nearly 100,000 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Dual 20 MW electrical transformers located on building property, serviced by power from 2 separate substations
- Outside 50-mile nuclear risk zone of Washington, D.C.
- 100 foot setbacks
- Low electical utility rates
- 40 MW of upgradable critical power currently available on-site and fully dedicated
- 12 sets of 2.5 megawatt Caterpillar generators in an N+1 configuration
- Dual fed Power Distribution Units in an N+1 configuration 750 kVA UPS systems offering both high and low power density solutions
- Critical load cooling systems can be served by redundant chilled water plant to accommodate over 120 watts per square foot in either a 2N or up to N+3 configuration based on customer requirements
- Design supports individual direct expansion (DX) units for each individual tenant in up to a N+3 configuration.