QTS recently published its annual ESG report, in which it highlighted its sustainability achievements and the different projects and initiatives it's pursuing in order to expand its commitment to social and environmental responsibility, following its being named as one of America's most respon...
Company: QTS Data Centers
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
QTS acquired this site via the Carpathia acquisition in 2015. The site is also known as the Blue Ridge Data Center when it was owned by Carpathia.
- 10,000 sq. ft. currently available with expansion potential for nearly 100,000 sq. ft. of raised floor
- Dual 20 MW electrical transformers located on building property, serviced by power from 2 separate substations
- Outside 50-mile nuclear risk zone of Washington, D.C.
- 100 foot setbacks
- Low electical utility rates
- 40 MW of upgradable critical power currently available on-site and fully dedicated
- 12 sets of 2.5 megawatt Caterpillar generators in an N+1 configuration
- Dual fed Power Distribution Units in an N+1 configuration 750 kVA UPS systems offering both high and low power density solutions
- Critical load cooling systems can be served by redundant chilled water plant to accommodate over 120 watts per square foot in either a 2N or up to N+3 configuration based on customer requirements
- Design supports individual direct expansion (DX) units for each individual tenant in up to a N+3 configuration.