Company: Aruba S.p.A.
Region: Western Europe
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
The facility is located in the Tecnopolo Tiburtino area of Rome and will be completed by Spring 2020.
The new Hyper Cloud Data Center in Rome (IT4) will be Rating 4 certified and is set to add to Aruba's colocation and connectivity services with the latest business continuity and disaster recovery solutions for companies and Public Administrations. Already in the planning stages, covering an area of 74,000m², fully owned, as well as being connected to the main internet backbones, the data center will boast multiple interconnections with the Arezzo campus (IT1 and IT2) and with the Global Cloud Data Center (IT3). Thanks to all of this, the campus based in Rome (IT4) will enable made-to-measure disaster recovery solutions to be offered along the central-north-south axis of Italy.
- Surface area of 74,000m² fully owned, with 52,000m² dedicated to the data center, more than 30,000m² of which will accommodate data rooms
- Up to 30 MW of power, from 100% renewable energy sources
- Totally ecological thanks to the use of renewable energy, certified by the European Guarantee of Origin scheme (GO Certification), added to which is the fact that it produces its own photovoltaic energy and uses cooling systems with optimized efficiency (free-cooling)
- Backbone connections to the IT3 in Milan PSP and IT1 and IT2 data centers in Arezzo, plus external internet connections to the North and South
- Maximum levels of logical and physical security with access control and multiple security perimeters
- Planned and managed to comply with the following certification requirements: ANSI/TIA 942-B-2017 Rating 4, ISO 9001, 27001, 14001 and 50001
- Carrier neutral data center with managed connectivity services, redundant fiber connections and dedicated transport services
- Office and storage areas available to customers