AustralianSuper has made an investment in Vantage Data Centers' EMEA operations. Last week, the company announced it would invest $1.6 billion to acquire a "significant minority stake" in Vantage Data Centers Europe, Middle East, and Africa (Vantage EMEA), backed by DigitalBridge. The pension ...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Country: Germany / Deutschland
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: BER1
Total Power: ??? NN
Berlin data center campus, located in Brandenburg Park, will sit on 13 acres (5 hectares) off Bundesstrasse 101. Once fully developed, the 550,000 sq. ft. (50,000 sq. m.) campus will be comprised of two, multi-story, state-of-the-art data centers offering a combined 64MW of critical IT load. The first phase, scheduled for completion in 2021, will include 8MW of IT capacity.
- 13-acre (5 hectares) campus
- 64MW of critical IT load
- Two planned, three-story data centers
- 226,000 sq. ft. (21,000 sq. m.) of leasable data center space
- 300W/sq. ft. (3.23kW/sq. m.) average density
- Class A building amenities including office, conference rooms, break rooms and more