Vantage Data Centers is expanding its presence in Malaysia, with its second data center in Cyberjaya. The facility, a four-story data center dubbed KUL12, will provide 10MW of capacity across 194,000 square feet of space when combined with its existing KUL11.Construction on the data center be...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Country: Germany / Deutschland
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: BER1
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Berlin data center campus, located in Brandenburg Park, will sit on 13 acres (5 hectares) off Bundesstrasse 101. Once fully developed, the 550,000 sq. ft. (50,000 sq. m.) campus will be comprised of two, multi-story, state-of-the-art data centers offering a combined 64MW of critical IT load. The first phase, scheduled for completion in 2021, will include 8MW of IT capacity.
- 13-acre (5 hectares) campus
- 64MW of critical IT load
- Two planned, three-story data centers
- 226,000 sq. ft. (21,000 sq. m.) of leasable data center space
- 300W/sq. ft. (3.23kW/sq. m.) average density
- Class A building amenities including office, conference rooms, break rooms and more