REDWOOD CITY, Calif /PRNewswire/ -- Equinix, Inc. ("Equinix") (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, announced the pricing of its underwritten public offering of $2.6 billion aggregate principal amount of senior notes, consisting of $500,000,000 of 1.250% Senior No...
Metro: Bogotá, D.C.
Region: South America
Region: Latin America
Short Code: BG1
Total Power: 1.15 Megawatts
Equinix acquired BG1 as well as 28 other datacenters from Verizon in 2017. It was formerly named Verizon BOG1 Bogotá NAP De Las Americas.
- Redundant Power: Two redundant power feeds of 13.8 KV from Zona Franca electrical substation
- Diesel Generators: Five in hot standby configuration powering 4.0 MVA
- Uninterrupted Power Supply: Twelve UPS 2x120 KVA redundant totaling 1.44 MVA
- DC Power Plants: Two for a total of 1,200 amps–48 volts
- Customer Electrical AC Circuits in Increments of 10 Amps—10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 Amps Circuits and CPS-Backed Power: Yes
- Customer Electrical DC Circuits in Increments of 5 Amps—5–20 Amps—48 Volts DC Circuit and A&B feed: Yes
- Cooling Units: 12 with environmental precision-control systems