Total Power: 1.0 Megawatts
The Nairobi One (NBO1) campus opened in September 2019.
The campus, located in Karen, sits on 1 acre within proximity to major backbone fibre operators and easily accessible to Jomo Kenyatta International Airport and Nairobi’s Central Business District. Customers will benefit from a content rich, high-density ecosystem.
- 228 rack capacity
- N+1 generator redundancy
- 2 separate power feeds
- Over 12 different carriers
- 2 internet exchanges and 20 ISPs on site.
- System driven and fully automated support processes.
- Up to 30 seats for business continuity or coworking purposes
- 5 levels of security as well as 24-hour monitoring and support.
- PCI-DSS and ISO 27001 certification (in progress)