DataBank has closed deal to acquire 45 of Zayo's data centers across 20 markets in the US and UK. A second closing for zColo’s data centers in France is expected to be completed in Q1 2021. The deal instantly transforms Databank into a large player in the colocation market. With zColo's facili...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers