Bloomberg reports that Zayo is considering the sale of zColo, which could fetch approximately $1 Billion. In May, Digital Colony Partners and EQT Partners agreed to acquire Zayo in May 2019. Link to the Bloomberg article
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 209 10th Avenue South, Nashville, TN
Gross SqFt: 14,500
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: Zayo does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers