Colocation provider DataBank will issue $658 million of secured notes. The new securitization notes will refinance DataBank's existing credit facility. This securitization and refinancing of previous loans adds more than $200M in liquidity to DataBank's balance sheet, providing funding for gen...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers