Zayo is now a private company, owned by a joint venture of Digital Colony and EQT after completion of a $14.3 billion purchase, 10 months after it was announced. Digital Colony said the deal was the largest syndicated private equity investment, the fifth largest media and communications levera...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 209 10th Avenue South, Nashville, TN
Gross SqFt: 14,500
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: Zayo does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers