BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Zayo Group Holdings, Inc., the global leader in Communications Infrastructure, announced the appointment of Julie Tschida Brown as Zayo’s Chief People and Culture Officer. In this role, Tschida Brown will oversee a comprehensive suite of human capital areas in...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: Zayo does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers