DataBank has broken ground on its sixth Salt Lake data center, SLC6. The facility will see DataBank increase capacity to meet the increasing demand for mission-critical IT infrastructure in the Salt Lake City and Utah market. The site is located in Bluffdale, between Utah’s Silicon Slopes and ...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers