DataBank has announced the acquisition of an existing data center and 18-acre land in Atlanta, Georgia. The property acquired is located at 200 Selig Drive, Atlanta. Although the company did not reveal the transaction terms, CoStar reports that DataBank paid $10.9 million for the property. The...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
The site is located in the Cummins Station Building which was built in 1907.
- AC and DC power available
- Building served by redundant power grids
- UPS/DC power back-up with battery back-up
- 750 kW diesel generator
- N+1 dry coolers and HVAC units
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinklers