Colocation provider DataBank will issue $658 million of secured notes. The new securitization notes will refinance DataBank's existing credit facility. This securitization and refinancing of previous loans adds more than $200M in liquidity to DataBank's balance sheet, providing funding for gen...
Site is located within: 36 NE 2nd - Digital Realty building
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 1.87 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
- Virtual presence in NAP of the Americas via dark fiber metro interconnect service
- Power density up to 200 watts/square foot
- 2N UPS power back-up with battery back-up
- 2 x 1.25 MW diesel generator in N+1 design. 1,750 gallon fuel tank
- N+1 condensed water cooling system and CRAC units
- Cold aisle containment through BMS monitoring
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinkers
- Remote hands for on-site assistance