DataBank has closed deal to acquire 45 of Zayo's data centers across 20 markets in the US and UK. A second closing for zColo’s data centers in France is expected to be completed in Q1 2021. The deal instantly transforms Databank into a large player in the colocation market. With zColo's facili...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 1.87 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
- Virtual presence in NAP of the Americas via dark fiber metro interconnect service
- Power density up to 200 watts/square foot
- 2N UPS power back-up with battery back-up
- 2 x 1.25 MW diesel generator in N+1 design. 1,750 gallon fuel tank
- N+1 condensed water cooling system and CRAC units
- Cold aisle containment through BMS monitoring
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinkers
- Remote hands for on-site assistance