Zayo is now a private company, owned by a joint venture of Digital Colony and EQT after completion of a $14.3 billion purchase, 10 months after it was announced. Digital Colony said the deal was the largest syndicated private equity investment, the fifth largest media and communications levera...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 36 Northeast, 2nd Street, Miami, FL 33132
Gross SqFt: 23,200
Total Power: 1.87 Megawatts
Ownership: Zayo does not own the building.
- Virtual presence in NAP of the Americas via dark fiber metro interconnect service
- Power density up to 200 watts/square foot
- 2N UPS power back-up with battery back-up
- 2 x 1.25 MW diesel generator in N+1 design. 1,750 gallon fuel tank
- N+1 condensed water cooling system and CRAC units
- Cold aisle containment through BMS monitoring
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinkers
- Remote hands for on-site assistance