DataBank has broken ground on its sixth Salt Lake data center, SLC6. The facility will see DataBank increase capacity to meet the increasing demand for mission-critical IT infrastructure in the Salt Lake City and Utah market. The site is located in Bluffdale, between Utah’s Silicon Slopes and ...
Site is located within: 36 NE 2nd - Digital Realty building
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 1.87 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
- Virtual presence in NAP of the Americas via dark fiber metro interconnect service
- Power density up to 200 watts/square foot
- 2N UPS power back-up with battery back-up
- 2 x 1.25 MW diesel generator in N+1 design. 1,750 gallon fuel tank
- N+1 condensed water cooling system and CRAC units
- Cold aisle containment through BMS monitoring
- Smoke detection and pre-action sprinkers
- Remote hands for on-site assistance