Colocation provider DataBank will issue $658 million of secured notes. The new securitization notes will refinance DataBank's existing credit facility. This securitization and refinancing of previous loans adds more than $200M in liquidity to DataBank's balance sheet, providing funding for gen...
Site is located within: 1500 Champa building
State: Colorado (CO)
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up with 2N configuration
- 2 x 2MW Generator
- Chilled water cooling in 2N configuration
- zColo managed MMR and connectivity to 910 15th Street via high count Zayo metro fiber
- Dual automatic diesel generators
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up