DataBank has announced that it is expanding its SNA2 data center in Irvine, California. The expansion will see the company add 4MW of critical power and 24,000 square feet (2,200 square meters) of raised floor space. The facility currently offers 4MW of critical power and 3,100 square meters (...
Site is located within: 1500 Champa building
State: Colorado (CO)
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up with 2N configuration
- 2 x 2MW Generator
- Chilled water cooling in 2N configuration
- zColo managed MMR and connectivity to 910 15th Street via high count Zayo metro fiber
- Dual automatic diesel generators
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up