DataBank has broken ground on its sixth Salt Lake data center, SLC6. The facility will see DataBank increase capacity to meet the increasing demand for mission-critical IT infrastructure in the Salt Lake City and Utah market. The site is located in Bluffdale, between Utah’s Silicon Slopes and ...
Site is located within: 1500 Champa building
State: Colorado (CO)
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 0.75 Megawatts
Ownership: DataBank does not own the building.
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up with 2N configuration
- 2 x 2MW Generator
- Chilled water cooling in 2N configuration
- zColo managed MMR and connectivity to 910 15th Street via high count Zayo metro fiber
- Dual automatic diesel generators
- UPS/DC power with battery back-up