According to multiple reports, vXchange has sold its Austin, Texas data center to Element Critical. The data center has a 104,000 square feet space, and it is located in the middle of an 18-acre campus. Besides, the facility also has the capacity to expand to up to 26MW of power. The sale of t...
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 10,500
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
vXchnge acquired the site from SunGard in 2015.
- In 2017 the NWAX peering Exchange deployed to vXchnge Portland.
- A multitude of connectivity options including direct, physical-layer connectivity to ILEC, CLEC, long-haul, dark fiber, IP transit, Ethernet, TDM/voice and VoIP
- Diverse, dedicated fiber optic pathways from street delivered to secure, diverse POE’s
- Cable management with separation from power cabling
- Copper and fiber connections available
- Carriers Include: AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast, Integra Telecom, Level 3, TW Telecom, Verizon,
- and Zayo
- Electrical System that includes: N+1 redundant UPS system
- 2MW of utility power dedicated to the facility
- Backup power generation provided by a 2MW diesel generator with automatic transfer
- 3,000 gallons of diesel fuel on-site
- SSAE 16 Type II, SOC
- 2 Type II, ISO/IEC
- 27001:2013, HIPAA and
- PCI compliance