vXchnge recently announced the availability of Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute in its Austin, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Santa Clara and St. Louis data centers. Utilizing vXchnge as the platform for high availability data centers, vXchnge customers can now leverage the interconnection solutions b...
Site: vXchnge Portland
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 10,500
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
vXchnge acquired the site from SunGard in 2015.
- In 2017 the NWAX peering Exchange deployed to vXchnge Portland.
- A multitude of connectivity options including direct, physical-layer connectivity to ILEC, CLEC, long-haul, dark fiber, IP transit, Ethernet, TDM/voice and VoIP
- Diverse, dedicated fiber optic pathways from street delivered to secure, diverse POE’s
- Cable management with separation from power cabling
- Copper and fiber connections available
- Carriers Include: AT&T, CenturyLink, Comcast, Integra Telecom, Level 3, TW Telecom, Verizon,
- and Zayo
- Electrical System that includes: N+1 redundant UPS system
- 2MW of utility power dedicated to the facility
- Backup power generation provided by a 2MW diesel generator with automatic transfer
- 3,000 gallons of diesel fuel on-site
- SSAE 16 Type II, SOC
- 2 Type II, ISO/IEC
- 27001:2013, HIPAA and
- PCI compliance