vXchnge recently announced the availability of Microsoft Azure ExpressRoute in its Austin, Minneapolis, Philadelphia, Santa Clara and St. Louis data centers. Utilizing vXchnge as the platform for high availability data centers, vXchnge customers can now leverage the interconnection solutions b...
Site: vXchnge Philadelphia
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
vXchnge acquired the site from SunGard in 2015.
- Multi-stage security using two point IRIS recognition and PIN pad access control system at ingress and egress doors
- Stringent access protocols and procedures with archived color CCTV monitoring
- 24x7x365 on-site security at vXchnge OSSC plus remote 24x7x365 monitoring via other vXchnge network OSSC locations
- Electrical System that includes: N+1 redundant UPS system
- 7.5MW utility power served by two independent substations dedicated to the facility
- Backup power generation provided by four diesel generators in an N+1 configuration supplying 7.5MW of power with automatic transfer
- 24 hours of reserve diesel fuel on-site
• Executive briefing center
• Huddles rooms
• Customer lounge