According to multiple reports, vXchange has sold its Austin, Texas data center to Element Critical. The data center has a 104,000 square feet space, and it is located in the middle of an 18-acre campus. Besides, the facility also has the capacity to expand to up to 26MW of power. The sale of t...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
vXchnge acquired the site from SunGard in 2015.
- Multi-stage security using two point IRIS recognition and PIN pad access control system at ingress and egress doors
- Stringent access protocols and procedures with archived color CCTV monitoring
- 24x7x365 on-site security at vXchnge OSSC plus remote 24x7x365 monitoring via other vXchnge network OSSC locations
- Electrical System that includes: N+1 redundant UPS system
- 7.5MW utility power served by two independent substations dedicated to the facility
- Backup power generation provided by four diesel generators in an N+1 configuration supplying 7.5MW of power with automatic transfer
- 24 hours of reserve diesel fuel on-site
• Executive briefing center
• Huddles rooms
• Customer lounge