Vantage Data Centers has announced that it is now providing its customers access to renewable energy at each of its North American and European campuses. This development will help its customers reduce their carbon emissions. Currently, four of the campuses are now being powered by 99% renewab...
Company: Vantage Data Centers
Region: Eastern Europe
|Current||Under Construction||Potential Expansion||Total at Full Buildout|
Vantage’s campus in Poland will be sited on more than 12 acres (5 hectares) just a half hour drive from Warsaw-Chopin International Airport. Once fully developed, the 540,000 sq. ft. (50,000 sq. m.) campus will be comprised of two, four-story, state-of-the-art data centers offering a combined 64MW of critical IT load. The first phase, scheduled for delivery in 2021, will include 8MW of IT capacity.
- 12-acre (5 hectares) campus
- 64MW of critical IT load
- Two planned, four-story data centers
- 226,000 sq. ft. (21,000 sq. m.) of leasable data center space
- 300W/sq. ft. (3.23kW/sq. m.) average density
- Class A building amenities including office, conference rooms, break rooms and more