This week, Singapore's Trade and Industry Minister made an announcement that the country's moratorium on new data center builds, which was introduced back in 2019. Minister Gan Kim Yong said that going forward, a "more selective" approach to new builds will be taken.In a written reply to a par...
Company: Telin Singapore
Region: Southeast Asia
Region: Asia-Pacific (APAC)
Usable SqFt: 129,166
Total Power: 16.8 Megawatts
Telin-3, a purposed built 5-storey multi-tier data centre and telecommunication hub is strategically located in the Singapore Data Centre Park (Tanjong Kling). This Uptime Institute Tier III and Tier IV certified facility is highly flexible and scalable, ideal for enterprises with expansion plans in this region.
Together with our UTI Tier III certified Telin-1 data centre in Changi, Telin can provide east-west dual site redundancy and extend your international footprint through their redundant network infrastructure.
- Open rack, cage & private suite configurations
- Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM)
- Carrier neutral and network & cloud ready infrastructure
- Meet Threat & Vulnerability Risk Assessment (TVRA) guidelines adopted by the Singapore
- Monetary Authority (MAS) for financial organisations