Intermarket Properties wants to build a data center in Cambridge, Canada. According to Canada Construct Connect, the Company is seeking approval for a 100,000 square feet data center. The proposed data center site is a 40 acre Waterloo Corporate Campus with mixed-use redevelopment that consist...
Company: Sungard Availability Services
Region: North America
Short Code: TOR-6535
Gross SqFt: 26,000
Usable SqFt: 11,000
Total Power: 0.8 Megawatts
Building construction 1976; data centre facilities augmented in 2009.
• Underground feed from Enersource Hydro Mississauga
• (1) 2,500 kVA transformer
• Multiple, redundant parallel power distribution units
• (3) 500 kVA UPS systems in an N+1 configuration, with battery backup sufficient for 30 minutes of sustained use at full capacity
• Multiple diesel tanks with 26,000 Litres capacity
• (2) 1,280 kVA diesel generator with ATS configured to start generator within 20 seconds of a power failure
• Ability to fill tanks while generator is operating
• Monthly partial load tests of generator are performed; and once a year a full load test is conducted