JLL and CIM Group have listed a new purpose-built data center for lease. The data center is located at 400 Paul Avenue in San Francisco, California. The data center offers 24MW of power across 182,250 square feet of two-story powered shell building on 7.3 acres. Per additional information in t...
Company: Internap INAP
Site is located within: 1525 Comstock - Digital Realty building
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: SJE-014
Usable SqFt: 7,500
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Internap INAP does not own the building.
Building and Location:
- Site was built in 2009
- One (1) Story Structure
- Seismic Rating: Category D
- Flood Plain: Outside 100 year flood plain
- Floor type: 30” raised floor
- Loading Dock: 12 feet height clearance
- Electric Utility Provider: Silicon Valley Power (SVP) (Owned by Santa Clara)
- Power Feeds: (2) 4.5 MW feeds
- Redundant Power Feed: Yes
- Generator: (2) 2MW Generators
- UPS: (4) 562.5 kW
Although Internap is a carrier, the company operates a "carrier neutral" data center. The following carriers are available in the site.
- Global Crossing