Netrality has announced that the company has acquired the Internap Holding (“INAP”) data center in Houston. The facility is located in 1301 Fannin, Houston's carrier hotel. The deal seems to work for both sides. Netrality gets more colocation space to sell in their marquee building and INAP ge...
Company: Internap INAP
Site is located within: 1525 Comstock - Digital Realty building
Metro: San Francisco Bay Area
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: SJE-014
Usable SqFt: 7,500
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
Ownership: Internap INAP does not own the building.
Building and Location:
- Site was built in 2009
- One (1) Story Structure
- Seismic Rating: Category D
- Flood Plain: Outside 100 year flood plain
- Floor type: 30” raised floor
- Loading Dock: 12 feet height clearance
- Electric Utility Provider: Silicon Valley Power (SVP) (Owned by Santa Clara)
- Power Feeds: (2) 4.5 MW feeds
- Redundant Power Feed: Yes
- Generator: (2) 2MW Generators
- UPS: (4) 562.5 kW
Although Internap is a carrier, the company operates a "carrier neutral" data center. The following carriers are available in the site.
- Global Crossing