CHEYENNE, WY – Green House Data, a leading provider of digital transformation services including managed cloud hosting, data center modernization, and enterprise advisory services, today announced the acquisition of Deliveron, an agile-focused DevOps development firm. By deepening staff and co...
Company: Green House Data
Region: Pacific Northwest
Country: United States
Region: North America
Ownership: Green House Data does not own the building.
- Power density of 1.98 to 4.88 kW per cabinet
- Diesel backup generators with priority fueling agreements
- Uninterruptable power supplies (UPS)
- 120v/208v AC power
- 500 Amp DC power
- Proactive power management
- Efficient climate control – hot/cold aisle segregation (containment soon to come)
- 5.7 kW max load three phase PDUs