CHEYENNE, WY – Green House Data, a leading provider of digital transformation services including managed cloud hosting, data center modernization, and enterprise advisory services, today announced the acquisition of Deliveron, an agile-focused DevOps development firm. By deepening staff and co...
Site: Green House Data Orangeburg
Site is located within: 1547 1 Ramland building
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 2.0 Megawatts
Ownership: Lunavi does not own the building.
- The Orangeburg data center is on a separate power grid than the New York City
- Utility rate approximately $0.10/kWh
- 2 MW available, but can expand up to 24MW
- Power Density: up to 10 kW per cabinet, but an average of 5.7 kW
- A average PUE of 1.3 due to passive cooling and hot aisle containment