Bit Origin Limited has announced that it will be developing a cryptomine data center in Cheyenne, Wyoming. The company revealed that it had entered some agreements to invest up to $3m in a private crypto mining fund. The fund will then be used to develop a cryptomine with up to 75MW capacity i...
Site is located within: 1547 Cheyenne building
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Lunavi does not own the building.
- A/B Redundancies from cabinet through to the utility
- Power densities up to 10kW per cabinet
- Free cross connects between cabinets
- Modular design allows expansion with no operation interruptions
- Compliant to HIPAA, SSAE 16 Type II, SOX, PCI, and GLB requirements
- Tenant office space and conference rooms available
- Convenient loading dock bays
- Break area with phone, internet, and kitchen