Flexential has announced that it plans to develop an 18MW data center in Raleigh, North Carolina. The data center will span 11,150 square meters (120,000 square feet). The first phase is expected to deliver 4.5MW capacity, and it is scheduled to come online in Q3 2023. Flexential has also reve...
Site is located within: Infomart Dallas - Equinix Dallas - 1950 N Stemmons Fwy building
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: ??? NN
Ownership: Flexential does not own the building.
Flexential's Infomart sites in Dallas are former ViaWest. Flexential was created after Peak10 acquired ViaWest for $1.67 billion in August 2017. The rebranding from ViaWest to Flexential was announced in January 2018.
- A and B source power circuit delivery capabilities
- Multiple medium voltage power feeds
- 14.6 Megawatt diesel power generation capacity
- 44,500 gallon diesel fuel supply
- Automatic power switching
- 13,120 kVA UPS system capacity
- Redundant battery strings
- Multiple redundant power distribution paths
- Branch Circuit Monitoring system
- 3,600 tons of redundant cooling capacity
- SSAE 16 (Completed Type II Audit)
- HIPAA Compliant
- NIST 800-53
- PCI Compliant