Evoque Data Center Solutions has completed the acquisitions of Foghorn Consulting, a cloud consulting and engineering services company based in Silicon Valley. Evoque said acquiring Foghorn will help it serve its customers’ cloud needs better. With the acquisition, Evoque has expanded its appl...
Company: Evoque Data Center Solutions
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 122,000
Usable SqFt: 98,853
CLLI Code: SCCSNJEM
- Structural floor loading on the raised floor is 300 pounds per square foot.
- The raised floor height is 32 inches.
- Loading dock is available.
- The 1 story building has a high bay (22ft) steel moment frame structure.
- Building was constructed circa 1967.
- Site is not located in a flood plain.
- Watts / Square Foot: 150 w/sf
- Commercial Power: The Internet Data Center has two (2) commercial power service feeds to serve one 12/16 MVA transformer.
- Standby Generator Systems: There are ten (10) 2000 Kw Caterpillar diesel generators providing standby power to the Internet Data Center. This represents an N+1 configuration. The site has five (5) 20,000 gallons above ground fuel storage tanks.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply: There are six (6) Liebert UPS systems, each with four (4)- 600kW/750kVA modules. Power is supplied to the UPS systems through commercial power feeders and standby generators. The UPS system is designed to support the full load for 15 minutes via its internal battery plant. This represents a 2N configuration.