StratCap has announced the acquisition of a data center in Jacksonville, Florida. The company revealed that its data center real estate division, StratCap Data Centers bought a triple net leased data center for an undisclosed fee. The facility spans 2,400 square meters (25,600 square feet) and...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: EDCJAX01
Usable SqFt: 75,250
Ownership: EdgeConneX does not own the building.
Data Center Notes:
- Customer work spaces are available
- Raised Floor: 30"
- EdgeConnex has rights to adjacent space to accommodate expansion.
- Concurrently maintainable power in a minimum of an N+1 configuration to include:
- Capable of 20+kW per cabinet
- Capable of 600+ watts per sq ft
- Real-time branch circuit monitoring