EdgeConneX has announced that it has secured $1.7 billion in sustainability-linked debt financing, including the company's first-ever Asset-Backed Securitization (ABS) and multi-currency term loan (ESG Term Loan). The company will reportedly use this to finance its growth and keep up with eve...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: EDCATL01
The Atlanta EdgeConneX Edge Data Center (EDC) has attracted MSOs (Charter, Comcast) and content companies (Netflix and Twitch) into their datacenter.
Data Center Notes:
- Customer work spaces are available
- Raised Floor: 30"
- EdgeConnex has rights to adjacent space to accommodate expansion.
- Concurrently maintainable power in a minimum of an N+1 configuration to include:
- Capable of 20+kW per cabinet
- Capable of 600+ watts per sq ft
- Real-time branch circuit monitoring
- Level 3
- Southern Telecom