Segro has announced that it has applied to build a new data center park, near Slough, UK. Details outline that the park will span 65,000 sqm (700,000 sq ft) and be located within the Thorney Business Park in Iver. According to the planning statement, the proposed building (DC1) is also accompa...
Company: Cyxtera Technologies
Metro: London: Slough
Country: United Kingdom
Region: Western Europe
Short Code: LO5
Total Power: ??? NN
Cyxtera's LO5 site in Slough West of London was acquired via a $2.8 billion transaction to acquire 57 datacenters from CenturyLink. The transaction which closed in May 2017 created Cyxtera Technologies.
- Two story building
- Total building interior (sf) = 69,539
- Raised floor (mm) = 800
- Southern Electric provides power feeds
- Power density minimum (W/sf) = 150
- Generator configuration = N + 1
- Total Power Capacity = 13.5 MW
- Minimum one fuel replenishing company