Colocation company CyrusOne recently completed the shell and core of its first data center in Spain and threw a traditional flag-flying ceremony to celebrate it. The MAD1 facility, situated on a five-acre site, is a two-story facility with an IT capacity of 18MW across 6,000 square meters. Thi...
Metro: San Antonio
Region: South Central US
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 196,000
Total Power: ??? NN
Located near CyrusOne’s first San Antonio facility, the new site will have up to 196,000 colocation square feet (CSF) and 20,000 sq. ft. of superior Class A office space that can be used by customers.
- 372,000 sq. ft. campus upon two phase completion
- Up to 196,000 sq. ft. of raised white floor across multiple phases
- Planned – SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable; supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available