According to Reuters, CyrusOne is considering the sale of its business. It is said to be exploring some strategic changes that might include a sale. CyrusOne is a real estate investment trust that has a market cap of up to $9 billion. The Company is exploring its options with investment bank M...
Metro: San Antonio
Country: United States
Region: North America
Gross SqFt: 196,000
Total Power: 36.0 Megawatts
Located near CyrusOne’s first San Antonio facility, the new site will have up to 196,000 colocation square feet (CSF) and 20,000 sq. ft. of superior Class A office space that can be used by customers.
- 372,000 sq. ft. campus upon two phase completion
- Up to 196,000 sq. ft. of raised white floor across multiple phases
- Planned – SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable; supports 250 wpsf with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available