CyrusOne's commitment was recently recognized by The Environment + Energy Leader Awards program, which awarded the company with the Top Project of the Year Award. The program highlights products and services that provide companies with environmental and energy benefits. CyrusOne secured the a...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 112,000
Total Power: 28.0 Megawatts
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 watts per square foot with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Efficient, divisible floor plates
- Extra layer of physical security including hurricane shutters, extra diesel on-site, outside of flood zone
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- Part of CyrusOne National IX
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Oil and gas, as well as healthcare and medical colocation options