CyrusOne has announced that it is expanding its data center footprint with the purchase of land in Hanau, East of Frankfurt. The company's plans outline that the facility will have an incoming power of 90MW and a critical power capacity of 63MW, once complete, spanning 18,000 sqm.According to...
Country: United States
Region: North America
Usable SqFt: 112,000
Total Power: 28.0 Megawatts
- SSAE 16 (SOC I type II), PCI DSS (sec 9 & 12), HIPAA, ISO 27001, FISMA
- CyrusOne Facilities are designed to meet TIA-942 requirements for electrical and mechanical.
- High Performance Computing (HPC) capable, supports 250 watts per square foot with the ability to support over 1,000 wpsf
- Efficient, divisible floor plates
- Extra layer of physical security including hurricane shutters, extra diesel on-site, outside of flood zone
- Carrier-neutral, as well as dark-fiber connectivity option
- Part of CyrusOne National IX
- 100% uptime service level agreement on power
- 24×7 staffed NOCC and remote hands support
- Dedicated cages and private suite options available
- Oil and gas, as well as healthcare and medical colocation options