ASHBURN, Va., /PRNewswire/ -- Dark Fiber & Infrastructure, LLC ("DF&I" or the "Company") today announced it has signed a definitive agreement to receive a majority investment from IPI Partners, LLC ("IPI"). IPI's investment will be used to accelerate the growth of DF&I's footprint ...
Company: Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT)
Metro: Northern Virginia
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Building SqFt: 233,000
Gross SqFt: 100,000
Total Power: 13.4 Megawatts
Ownership: Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT) owns the building.
Built in 2010, The site was previously known as Power Loft I @ Innovation
- 100,000 SF raised floor data area, divisible in bays of 6,250 SF
- Unique 2-story design provides flexibility to various densities from 100 to 300 watts/SF
- ATFP compliant with 150’ security setback, earthen berm, steel fencing, CCTV, 24/7 guarded access
- Dedicated 50 MW NOVEC feeder to the building
- Modular container-ready pads available
- LEED NC Gold Certified – estimated 35% savings in operating costs over most data centers
- Robust fiber and connectivity infrastructure
- Prince William County equipment taxes are 70% lower than those of Loudon and Fairfax Counties, resulting in an estimated savings of $50,000 for every million dollars in equipment purchases over 5 years
NOVEC committed to providing 50 MW power via a dedicated 34.5 KV connection. In addition to insulating COPT DC-6 from variations in power quality resulting from a shared distribution loop, NOVEC oversized the concrete conduits serving COPT DC-6’s site to accommodate another 50 MW of expansion capacity.