In Winchester, Virginia, local officials have voted to rezone more than 277 acres for a new data center and logistics park despite significant public backlash. The development project is known as One Logistics Park and has received. The land rezoned for the park The Winche...
Company: Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT)
Metro: Northern Virginia
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Building SqFt: 233,000
Gross SqFt: 100,000
Total Power: 13.4 Megawatts
Ownership: Corporate Office Properties Trust (COPT) owns the building.
Built in 2010, The site was previously known as Power Loft I @ Innovation
- 100,000 SF raised floor data area, divisible in bays of 6,250 SF
- Unique 2-story design provides flexibility to various densities from 100 to 300 watts/SF
- ATFP compliant with 150’ security setback, earthen berm, steel fencing, CCTV, 24/7 guarded access
- Dedicated 50 MW NOVEC feeder to the building
- Modular container-ready pads available
- LEED NC Gold Certified – estimated 35% savings in operating costs over most data centers
- Robust fiber and connectivity infrastructure
- Prince William County equipment taxes are 70% lower than those of Loudon and Fairfax Counties, resulting in an estimated savings of $50,000 for every million dollars in equipment purchases over 5 years
NOVEC committed to providing 50 MW power via a dedicated 34.5 KV connection. In addition to insulating COPT DC-6 from variations in power quality resulting from a shared distribution loop, NOVEC oversized the concrete conduits serving COPT DC-6’s site to accommodate another 50 MW of expansion capacity.