365 Data Centers, a leading provider of network-centric colocation and other Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) solutions, announces its acquisition of Atlantic Metro Communications, which provides tailored colocation, network and cloud services to large and mid-size enterprises. While contin...
Site: Atlantic Metro LGA1
Company: Atlantic Metro
Site is located within: H5: 325 Hudson Street building
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Country: United States
Region: North America
Short Code: LGA1
Total Power: 1.5 Megawatts
Ownership: Atlantic Metro does not own the building.
- UPS Capacity – 750 kW, N+1 Redundancy
- Back-up Power & Generator Capacity –Diesel Generator 1,000 kW
- Diesel Fuel Reserve – 120 hours at current load (40,000 gallons)
- Battery Capacity – 15 minutes at full power load
- Cooling – HVAC 20,000 tons evaporative cooling, N+1 Redundancy