It has been announced that New York's Department of Environmental Conservation (DEC) has denied an air permit renewal by Greenidge Generation, which could see its gas-powered Bitcoin mining data center close. This follows the Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruling on West Virginia ...
Company: Atlantic Metro
Site is located within: 32 Avenue of the Americas building
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Country: United States
Region: North America
Ownership: Atlantic Metro does not own the building.
- UPS Capacity – N+1 Redundancy
- Back-up Power & Generator Capacity –Diesel Generator 2 at 2,000 kW
- Diesel Fuel Reserve – 120 hours at current load (40,000 gallons)
- Battery Capacity – 15 minutes at full power load
- Cooling – HVAC evaporative cooling, N+1 Redundancy