The New York Legislature has passed a landmark bill to ban cryptocurrency data centers that use fossil fuels to power their operations, in an effort to reduce statewide emissions by 85% by 2050. Specifically, the bill will impose a two-year moratorium on these activities, however, Governor Kat...
Company: Atlantic Metro
Site is located within: 32 Avenue of the Americas building
Metro: New York
State: New York State
Country: United States
Region: North America
Ownership: Atlantic Metro does not own the building.
- UPS Capacity – N+1 Redundancy
- Back-up Power & Generator Capacity –Diesel Generator 2 at 2,000 kW
- Diesel Fuel Reserve – 120 hours at current load (40,000 gallons)
- Battery Capacity – 15 minutes at full power load
- Cooling – HVAC evaporative cooling, N+1 Redundancy