Intermarket Properties wants to build a data center in Cambridge, Canada. According to Canada Construct Connect, the Company is seeking approval for a 100,000 square feet data center. The proposed data center site is a 40 acre Waterloo Corporate Campus with mixed-use redevelopment that consist...
Company: Aptum Technologies
Region: North America
Total Power: 3.0 Megawatts
- N+1 mechanical infrastructure
- Primary utility feed of 4MW
- All components are N+1 redundancy on UPS:
- Data hall 1 - APC Symmetra 80 kW and 250 kW;
- Data hall 2 - 450 kW Liebert 610;
- Data hall 3 - Liebert 675 kW NXL
- 1 x natural gas and 2 x diesel generators with N+1 redundancy
- 2.5MW Diesel, 2.225MW Diesel and 2MW Natural Gas
- Adequate fuel storage for minimum of 54 hours on full load, available natural gas generator to supplement & increase runtime if req’d
- Cabinet power is 3 phase 208V 30A—monitored through in-cabinet PDU
The site was previously known as "Cogeco Peer 1 Etobicoke (Horner)"