eStruxture has announced that it will acquire Aptum's Canadian colocation business. With the addition of the new facilities (five in Toronto, two in Montreal and one in Vancouver), eStruxture will operate a total of 14 facilities across Canada, increasing its total footprint to over 600,000 s...
Company: Aptum Technologies
Region: North America
Total Power: 3.0 Megawatts
- N+1 mechanical infrastructure
- Primary utility feed of 4MW
- All components are N+1 redundancy on UPS:
- Data hall 1 - APC Symmetra 80 kW and 250 kW;
- Data hall 2 - 450 kW Liebert 610;
- Data hall 3 - Liebert 675 kW NXL
- 1 x natural gas and 2 x diesel generators with N+1 redundancy
- 2.5MW Diesel, 2.225MW Diesel and 2MW Natural Gas
- Adequate fuel storage for minimum of 54 hours on full load, available natural gas generator to supplement & increase runtime if req’d
- Cabinet power is 3 phase 208V 30A—monitored through in-cabinet PDU
The site was previously known as "Cogeco Peer 1 Etobicoke (Horner)"