According to a report from Bloomberg, Digital Realty is considering an Initial Public Offer (IPO) of a Singaporean trust that could raise between $300 million to $400 million. The report says Digital Realty is working with its advisers on the listing, and they are looking to conclude the IPO b...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 4.4 Megawatts
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
The Digital Realty 100,000sqft data center was built in 2000, renovated in 2008. The site is located near the George Bush Turnpike and North Dallas Tollway and provides an ideal data center location. VAZATA is the largest tenant.
- One Story structure
- Flood Zone: Outside of 500 Year Flood Plain
- Utility Power Capacity: 10,000 kW
- UPS Power Capacity: 4,402 kW
- 2N UPS Redundancy
- Power Density: 70 W/sq ft
- No DC Power
- Generator Power Capacity: 10 MW
- N+1 Cooling Redundancy
- Roof: FM 1-90
- Floor Loading: 175 to 250 lbs/sq ft
- Parking is Available