Much has been said about how data centers adversely affect the environment. However, more data centers have begun to become 'Greener.' Besides, in order to leave a better environmental footprint, many data center companies are now spending more on green energy. Investors and data center financ...
Company: Digital Realty Trust
Country: United States
Region: North America
Total Power: 4.4 Megawatts
Ownership: Digital Realty Trust owns the building.
The Digital Realty 100,000sqft data center was built in 2000, renovated in 2008. The site is located near the George Bush Turnpike and North Dallas Tollway and provides an ideal data center location. VAZATA is the largest tenant.
- One Story structure
- Flood Zone: Outside of 500 Year Flood Plain
- Utility Power Capacity: 10,000 kW
- UPS Power Capacity: 4,402 kW
- 2N UPS Redundancy
- Power Density: 70 W/sq ft
- No DC Power
- Generator Power Capacity: 10 MW
- N+1 Cooling Redundancy
- Roof: FM 1-90
- Floor Loading: 175 to 250 lbs/sq ft
- Parking is Available