Company: The Cambay Group
Country: United States
Region: North America
Address: 3000 Skyline Drive, Mesquite, TX 75149
Utility Provider: Oncor
Power Cost: 5.0 cents per kWh
Total Building SqFt: 735,000
- Technical space divisible to 60,000 square feet
- Nearly 60,000 square feet of office space
- 28′ to 32′ clear height, 40′ x 40′ column spacing providing efficient rack/row layout
- Spacious mezzanines that allow efficient MEP installations and distribution, including close-coupling of generators, substations, UPS systems, and batteries
The onsite, dual-fed transmission substation at 3000 Skyline features two 47MVA transformers providing 2N reliability, with a commitment from energy provider Oncor for two additional transformers with the same capacity, as well as a disaster recovery plan that provides for roll-up transformers, as needed.
- Proven more reliable than the eastern and western interconnects, the ERCOT-managed grid feeds the on-site substation from opposite directions with 138kV transmission lines.
- Highly Reliable, Onsite Transmission Lines in a Dual-Fed Configuration which allow for entire load to be delivered from either end in the event of a one-sided fault. No-Unplanned Outages in Over 20 Years.
- Transmission and Distribution Power Services are provided by Oncor Electric Delivery Company LLC.
- Oncor Confirms up to 525MW of Stranded Power Available on 3000 Skyline Site-Specific Transmission Ring.
- Additional distribution capacity on all Transmission Towers offer Ready-to-Deploy, Scalable Capacity when and if needed.
- 3000 Skyline’s 91-Acre Site has Three Oncor-Approved Transmission Substation Parcels each with 141MW of Capacity for Total Site Capacity of 423MW.
- 695,000 square feet in Existing Data Center Shell is Designed and City-Approved to be served by A and B Electrical Feeds (or Single Feeds) to all Four Quadrants.
- Transmission Power delivered at 138 kVA to Existing Onsite Distribution Substation (stepped down to 12.47 kVA) with Total Existing Onsite Substation Capacity of 94 MW.
- Electrical distribution service is delivered to each tenant via hardened underground conduit (A & B feeds) from the on-site substation, thereby eliminating any exposure to distribution line outages.
- Power delivered to Building at 12.47 kV, allowing for up to 225 watts per square foot of critical load.
- 100% backstand power capacity available.
- No shared electrical infrastructure among data center users.
- No distribution service fees.
- De-Regulated Energy Market in Texas means All 40 State-Licensed Energy Suppliers Compete for your business Delivering Transmission Rates as Low as $0.03 per kWh.